Contemporary life styles have made it necessary for both parents to work and to have a better living. Parents aspire to provide the best learning opportunities to their children, a firm foundation of knowledge, skills and enduring values. Parents are therefore integral to the realization of our goals and their overwhelming trust in what we do has always been a great inspiration to help us climb the ladder of success.
It has been our constant endeavour to improve the paradigm of education in such a way that it is set to meet the challenges of the 21st century. Our brand continues to create new benchmarks and soar new heights to make a difference in the lives of our children and to make the world a better place for everyone.
It gives a great sense of satisfaction for us to see that the schools are being successful in making children enjoy and excel by making the most of their potential. There is an eclectic mixture of activities in which they are engaged, the ability to work independently and team celebrations of diversity are among other attributes and accomplishments.
Happy Dussehra Smartkidz!!!
Dear Parents & Smartkidz we wish you all a Happy DUSSEHRA :)
have a wonderful vacation with your loved ones.....!!!
The International Day of Peace, sometimes unofficially known as World Peace Day, is observed annually on 21 September. It is dedicated to world peace, and specifically the absence of war and violence,
Good Morning everyone:)
Please use Eco-friendly Ganesha. Wishing everyone a very Happy Vinayaka Chaturthi !!!
Ganesha Chaturthi, the great Ganesha festival, also known as 'Vinayak Chaturthi' or 'Vinayaka Chavithi' is celebrated by Hindus around the world as the birthday of Lord Ganesha. It is observed during the Hindu month of Bhadra (mid-August to mid-September) and the grandest and most elaborate of them, especially in the western India state of Maharashtra, lasts for 10 days, ending on the day of 'Ananta Chaturdashi'.
Happy Rakshabandan to all Baby brothers & Baby Sisters
Dear Parents, today in smartkidz we have conducted fancy dress competitions, childrens have enjoyed alot followed by the ramp walk and the winners of the competition are as follows
winner in Boys : Master Risith Verma Smart Jr
winner in Girls : Baby Greeshma Tushaara Nursery
RUNNER UPS :
1st Runner up Boys : Master Nimai Smart jr
1st Runner up Girls : Baby Sanjana Smart Sr
2nd Runner up Boys : Master Chaarvik Nursery
2nd Runner up Girls : Baby Amulya Smart jr
we heart fully thank all the parents of smartkidz for their patience and cooperation in dressing up their kids in different beautiful attires and making our event successful.
Yellow is the most luminous of all the colors of the spectrum. It’s the color that captures our attention more than any other color.
It’s the color of happiness, and optimism, of enlightenment and creativity, sunshine and spring.
In the natural world, yellow is the color of sunflowers and daffodils, egg yolks and lemons, canaries and bees.
In almost every culture yellow represents sunshine, happiness, and warmth
The introduction, concept & Motivation of Kinderdance in brief for SmartkidZ parents Smartkidz Play School - Pragathi Nagar
Conversation with adults helps your child in improving his language”. Says our child psychologists & Educationists.
If you thought reading bedtime stories to your children will help pick up language fast, think again because according to a study if you want to improve your children's language don't just read to them – talk to them.
Kids love when you talk to them:
On an average, children hear 13, 000 words daily spoken to them by adults and participate in about 400 conversational turns with adults. More conversations means more opportunities for mistakes and therefore more opportunities for valuable corrections. Researches have shown that there are two critical components to language development the number of words kids hear and the amount of encouragement they receive. The more you talk to your child, the stronger his / her vocabulary will be.
Here are some ways to get conversation:
1. Start from known to unknown: Allow your child to talk about things he/she is familiar and comfortable with, your conversation may be about any topic, and you can have them anywhere in the car, eating together or getting ready for bed. You can begin conversation by saying, 'Tell me about something you did at the dance class today. “you can also say I have seen you very happy coming out of the school.
2. Encourage your child to ask questions: Conversational skills are not just about talking but also listening. Invite your child to learn about you, his/her siblings, friends, neighbours, etc..By answering his questions you give him an opportunity to carefully listen, understand and respond to what you are saying likewise allow your child to express his needs before you answer it. If he is usually hungry when he/she comes from the school, don't automatically get him/her a snack, instead let him try to ask for it.
3. Make eye contact and use gestures: Carrying on conversations with an adult can be hard for the child. Kids get bored easily, the most important thing to do when talking to your child is to make eye contact, show excitement and energy. To keep his interest use gestures make fun faces, enact characters. A running narration accompanied by gestures not only helps build vocabulary and makes conversation fun, but also helps in developing their attention skills.
4. Model correct grammar: Direct correcting grammatical error can often backfire. Your child may get discouraged or refuse to talk with you. The best way to help your child is to restate what he/she has said by using correct grammar. This approach allows you to enter a non threatening dialogue with your child while you model the correct form of grammar.
5. Elaborate on ideas: Instead of talking in simple “phrases” elaborate on ideas eg. Instead of saying “I will get it”, say, “let me help you get the box”. It’s on a high shelf and I can reach it more easily because I am taller than you. If you speak in phrases, all the language you will offer your child is the word ‘get'. But you take this and make effort to cover all details, you will provide words that convey the ideas 'help', 'get', 'box'. 'high', 'shelf', 'reach' and 'taller' .if you speak this way through the day, you will introduce or familiarize your child with words that convey ideas.
So let's continue talking …………………….
The golden thread of highly successful and meaningful life is self-discipline.